Thursday, December 3, 2009

Done!

It is such a relief to have finished up my stories for this class, and to have finished our group project, "to stunning effect" (sorry about that). I can't lie, this past week has been a tiny little bit stressful for me, as I worried about getting everything done in time. I had to have very quick turn-around on my reiki story - attending the class on Sunday, and have the story written by Monday morning. As always, things seem to get done, but I have always assumed that things get done only if I'm operating in a state of blind panic.

The magazine itself is just wonderful. Apparently blind panic works because the results are something that I think we are all really happy with. I would like to continue to produce Flash magazine into the next term, to showcase the work we're doing in this class. Potentially a winter edition and a spring edition?

I ended this class with such a high, excited to start the next term and am trying to come up with a great idea to focus my attention on.

No comments:

Post a Comment