Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do not Panic...

Ok, so I feel as though I am putting waaaayyy too much pressure on myself to get these stories done. But how can I not put pressure on myself. My second story is still in progress and my third fourth,fifth stories are also being worked on. Not to mention the stories that I am working on for this class. Have my time management skills been so bad? Or should I look into giving up on stories if I cannot get all my sources in time. This is a new area for me ... I am so used to going through every single detail and fleshing out as much as possible ( I blame my accounting experience for this). I think I should just get out there and "pound the pavement" and just get it done. Ok, so here it goes- I am putting this out there in the blog world so that I can get it started. I intend to get my coffee place review compiled and ready to go by wednesday. I should have my second and third stories for Shauna's class also done by wednesday.
the clock is ticking

No comments:

Post a Comment