Monday, November 16, 2009

Okay... so here it is....

so i don't even remember the last time i did a blog i think it was when I was sick and struggling with the piece about immigrants. Well I sent Ron another version and though I think it is closer to what I should be writing it still needs a lot of work -- I think I am just too attached to my interview subjects... oh well... I also sent in the article about the grocery stores, I feel like it is week to... So basically I am having an existential crisis. Should I be writing? I seem to like radio a lot better. There you actually let people speak for themselves instead of try to boil down their experience into a tight paragraph and a quote. I guess radio is the same thing but at least there they speak for themselves. Okay enough feeling sorry for myself. Wait one last thing: I hate blogging I feel self indulgent and ridiculous doing this... Maybe next semester I will opt for the essay... Okay so I am in dark head space. It happens. I guess I need stand on the grandma stool in my kitchen and scream at the ceiling for a minute or two. Then listen to 'All is Love' from the where 'the wild things' are soundtrack. On my way now.... Oh and between work, class, paul and brads assignment I don't seem myself sitting down to write the brain injury piece till at least friday. Great. Bring on the heavy sense of doom universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment