Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Decisive Decision on Topics

Tonight, while I was hyping myself up for Paris, I thought of my potential 3 topic ideas for Ron's class!

I'm hoping they are legitamate topics to discuss though, as I feel I am quite picky when it comes to topics. I think I am governed by my indecisiveness... I even think I have a certain set of mental processes that follows an order: first I come up with a topic I think I might enjoy. I get excited about the topic, and my mind wanders. I then do a little bit of research on the said topic, and I hype myself up to the point where I start asking myself too many questions regarding my chosen topic. After five minutes of google-ing said topic, I begin to grow anxious, and with determination, I drop said topic to start back at step 1.

Except! the three chosen topics I came up with are great topics that I think I will keep! If you are at all interested in wanting to know my topics, you will have to discuss them with me...


Ha - I enjoy being mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment