Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New beginning.

So I wrote an intro yesterday and got comments back from Ron.  He totally picked up on the fact that I was kind of without focus and not sure where the article was going.  Which is very true.  So in class while we were talking about different ways to start articles I came up with something more direct but I think more suited to my article and I think I am going to work the angle of people coming at different junctures of their lives.  I am not quite done it but will get to it by sunday for sure... I am currently transcribing my interview from this morning for my brain injury story.  I interviewed 2 people who work at SABIS and it went well.  Lisa, in particular, was very well spoken so I believe I got great quotes from her about how brain injury affects the whole family... now if only a caregiver would agree to an interview...  They are working on it and Garett from BIRC is too but still nothing...   I also have to remember to call Christine the survivor who spoke to me to thank her.  What a lovely woman... I must say brain injury is kind of depressing.  Maybe for my next story I will pick something more upbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment