Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Deciding Change

So after changing my decision to interview my aunt for Sally's class (because I will not be able to use her for the voice over aspect, seeing as she is family), I have been trying to contact the lady who founded a beauty parlor just for women suffering with cancer (it's near to MRU, by Bass Bros). No luck so far! I've tried e-mailing and phoning, but like we were saying, you don't want to come across as too persistent/desperate/annoying. I may try another avenue too, and choose the eating disorder counselor on campus, who has set up a 'positive body image' initiative because she feels that students are a target group for eating disorders and low self-esteem. I could then use this for my body image article for this class too =]
She will probably have great insight into why so many students have eating disorders etc in universities, and would be a great starting point (maybe she could direct me to a student sufferer too hmmm!)

1 comment:

  1. hope it works out buddy. it is frustrating to have your progress out of your hands,,,

    ReplyDelete