Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's all up in the air...


So I am flying to England for a week this Sunday, and while I'm there I think I'll write an article selling the city of Nottingham, where I'll be staying. I've spoken to Ron, who suggested doing an article similar to those found in airplane magazines. 'Don't go to London: Consider Nottingham Instead!' or something along those lines...
I also have quite a few friends in bands there, so could narrow my topic and write about Nottingham's music scene, or a typical night out on on the town...

On another note, I have an interview planned with the head eating disorders counselor and psychologist for MRU this Friday, which will give me a third source for my student body image article...hey presto time to get writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment