Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Stalk


Currently, I am fighting off a terrible cold which has moved from my throat to my nose and ears... I think my eyeball will start tearing up soon...

Regardless of this little tidbit of information, yesterday I went to Walmart to go speak with some Halloween shoppers! For some strange reason, I was completely at ease with approaching people, and I think it might have been because of Sally's assignment at the beginning of the semester which saw us getting out of our comfort zone. It was funny because the more I was meandering around the Halloween section, the more I started feeling comfortable talking to people I didn't know. The first couple of times was a failure, however, as the first people I talked to had no purpose being in the Halloween section: they told me they were just wandering around to see what wares Walmart would be selling this year....

...ButI did finally get some good quotes from one man buying candy, and another man searching for a Halloween costume, who conviently commented on his Halloween spending habits. It was a success!

I still couldn't help but feel like a stalker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment